INTERNACIONAL 2

10.000 MANIACS - Candy everybody wants
10CC - I'm Not In Love
2 PAC - Guetto Gospel
2 UNLIMITED - Get ready for this
3 DOORS DOWN - Away from the sun
98 DEGREES - Invisible Man
A TASTE OF HONEY - Boogie oogie oogie
A-HA - Angel In The Snow
AALIYAH - At Your Best You Are Love
AARON NEVILLE - All My Life
AARON NEVILLE - Close Your Eyes
AARON NEVILLE - Everybody Plays The Fool
AARON NEVILLE - Forever My Darling
AARON NEVILLE & LINDA RONSTADT - I dont know much but i know
ACE OF BASE - All that she wants
ADRIAN GURVITZ - Classic
AEROSMITH - Amazing
AIR SUPPLY - All Out Of Love
AIR SUPPLY - Because i love you
AIR SUPPLY - Even the nights are better
AIR SUPPLY - Every woman in the world
AIR SUPPLY - Goodbye
AIR SUPPLY - I can wait forever
AL CAIOLA - Bonanza
AL GREEN - How can you mend a broken heart
AL GREEN - Lean On Me
ALESSI - All for reason
ALICE COOPER - How you gonna see me now
ALICE COOPER - I never cry
ALL GRANT - At the end of a Rainbow
ALLAN P PROJECT - Eye in the sky
ALLAN P PROJECT - Time
ALPHAVILE - Forever Young
ANDY GIBB & BEE GEES - I just want to be your everything
APRIL WINE - Just between you and me
ARIL - Happy Birthday Mr President
ASSOCIATION - Never my love
ATRLANTIC STAR - Always
B.V.S.M.P. - I Need You
BACKSTREET BOYS - I want it that way
BACKSTREET BOYS - Show me the meaning of being lonely
BANGLES - Eternal flame
BARRY WHITE - Just the way you are
BEATLES - And I love her
BEATLES - If I fell
BEE GEES - How deep is your love
BEE GEES - I Started a Joke
BEE GEES - More than a woman
BEE GEES - Ritchi'n out
BEE GEES - Wish you were here
BEYONCE - Irreplaceable
BILLY IDOL - Eyes without a face
BILLY JOEL - Honesty
BILLY JOEL - Just The Way You Are
BON JOVI - I'll Be There For You
BOY GEORGE - Love is love
BOY GEORGE - Mistake No.3
BREAD - Aubrey
BREAD - If
BRENDA RUSSELL - piano in the dark
BRYAN ADAMS - Do I Have To Say The Words
BRYAN ADAMS - Heaven
CARL DOUGLAS - kung fu fighting
CARLY SIMON - Coming around again
CARLY SIMON - Hurt
CARLY SIMON - You are so vain
CARPENTERS - touch me when we re dancing
CARPENTERS - we ve only just begun
CARPENTERS - yesterday once more
CHER - still
CHERYL LYNN - got to be real
CHICAGO - you´re the inspiration
CHRISTOPHER CROSS - never be the same
CHRYSTIAN - Don't Say Goodbye
COLLIN HAY - Into my life
CROUDEDE HOUSE - Don't Dream It's Over
CUTTING CREW - I've Been In Love Before
DAVE MACLEAN - me and you
DAVE MACLEAN - we said goodbye
DAVID BOWIE - as the world falls down
DAVID BOWIE - let's dance
DEE D.JACKSON  - automatic lover
DEE D.JACKSON  - galaxy of love
DIANA ROSS & LIONEL RICHIE - endless love
DIONNE WARWICK - all the love in the world
DOBRIE GRAY - who's lovin' you
DOLLAR - I need your Love
DONATO & ESTEFANO - Estoy Enamorado
DONNA SUMMER - Bad Girls
EAGLES - I can't tell you why
ELTON JOHN - don't go breaking my heart (with kiki dee)
ELTON JOHN - empty garden (Hey Hey Johnny)
EXILE - kiss you all over (extended) remaster by
F. FRANÇOIS - I love you jet'aime
FABIO JR - don't let me cry
FLEETWOOD MAC - Big love
FOREIGNER - I don't want to live without you
FOREIGNER - I want to know what love Is
FOREIGNER - waiting for a girl like you
FRANKIE VALLI - grease
FREDDIE MERCURY & MONTSERRAT CABALLE - How can i go on
GARY MOORE - separate ways
GARY MOORE - still got the blues for you
GAZEBO - I like chopin (extended)
GEORGE MICHAEL - Careless Whispers
GINO VANELLI - Hurts To Be In Love
GINO VANNELLI - I Just Wanna Stop
GLENN MEDEIROS - nothing´s gonna change my love for you
GLORIA ESTEFAN - don't wanna lose you
GUNS N' ROSES - Civil War
GUNS N' ROSES - Dont Cry
GUNS N' ROSES - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
HALL & OATES - one on one
HALL & OATES - out of touch
HOUSEMARTINS - Build
INXS - By My Side
JERMAINE JACKSON - Do what you do
JIMMY CLIFF - I can see clearly
JOAN JETT & THE BLACK HEARTS - I Love Rock'n Roll
JOHN LENNON - Imagine
JULLIAN - Angel
KIM CARNES - Bette davis eyes
KLYMAXX - I miss you
LILLO THOMAS - Just My Imagination
LIONEL RICHIE - Hello
LOBO - Id love you to want me
MADONNA - Crazy For You
MADONNA - Don't Cry For Me Argentina
MARILLION - Beautiful
MICHAEL JACKSON - Beat It
MICHAEL JACKSON - Ben
MICHAEL JACKSON - Got To Be There
MICHAEL JACKSON - Happy
MICHAEL JACKSON - Human Nature
MILLI VANILLI - I'm Gonna Miss You
MORRIS ALBERT - Conversation
MORRIS ALBERT - Feelings
MR. MISTER - Broken Wings
NEW EDITTION - Is This The End
NIKKA COSTA - First Love
NINO ROSSO - Il silenzio
PAUL YOUNG - Every Time You go Away
PETER CETERA - Glory Of Love
PHIL COLLINS - A Groovy Kind of Love
PHIL COLLINS - Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
PHIL COLLINS - Another Day in Paradise
PHIL COLLINS - Do You Remember
PHIL COLLINS - Don't Lose My Number
PHIL COLLINS - Easy Lover
PHIL COLLINS - In the Air Tonight
R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts
RICK ASTLEY - Cry For Help
RICK ASTLEY - Hold Me In Your Arms
RICK JAMES - Ebony Eyes
ROGER SHAPIRO - Flying (Turning Round)
ROLLING STONES - Angie
ROXETTE - It Must Have Been Love
SANTA ESMERALDA - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
SARAH BRIGTMAN - Dust In The Wind
SERGE GAINSB - Je taime moi non plus
SIMON AN - Bridge over trouble water
SIMPLY RED - For Your Babies
SIMPLY RED - Holding Back The Years
THE CARS - Drive
THE MANHATTANS - Forever by Your Side
THE POLICE - Every Breath You Take
THE STYLISTICS - Give A Little Love For Love
TINA ARENA - I Want To Know What Love Is
TINA CHARLES - I love to love
TRACY CHAPMAN - Baby Can I Hold You
U2 - Angel Of Harlem
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
WHITESNAKE - Is This Love
WHITNEY HOUSTON - How Will I Know
WILL TO POWER - Baby, I love Your Way
WILL TO POWER - I'm Not In Love
X STATIC - Here with me